Five Ways to Defrost Your Sex Life
With the worst of the winter still ahead of us, it’s important not to get stuck in a rut with your boyfriend or close male acquaintance. Along with the cold weather and snow comes the warm comfort food and the big bulky sweaters. As tempting as it may be to curl up in your snuggie and dig in to a warm apple pie, it’s important not to neglect your man or your sex life. Here are a few ideas to get both of your temperatures rising.
- Take a hot shower or bubble bath together. Put down the apple pie and strip out of that sweater, leave a trail of clothes to the bathroom and meet your man in a steamy shower or bath. To make the bubble bath more appealing to his masculinity, use a moderate amount of bubbles and arrange them in all the right places, leaving just enough to his imagination.
- Read an adult novel together and act out your favorite scene. Sure you can do this cuddled up in bed in your sweater, but after reading some of the scenes in these books, you won’t be in your sweater for very long! My suggestions: Get Lucky by Lorie O’Clare, Sweet Surrender by Deanna Lee, and Sexually Satisfied by Melissa Randall (feel free to skip ahead to the good parts, this is one book you won’t be quizzed on).
- Go skinny-dipping in your hot tub. Between the excitement of being caught doing something naughty and the sight of your man’s naked body sitting across from you steaming, you won’t be able to keep your hands off of each other. The mixture of sensations (the chill in the air and the hot water) will rev up your senses and make you extra sensitive to the touch, enhancing your experience with your guy. Just be sure to have a warm towel close by!
- Make hot chocolate then top it (and yourself) with whipped cream. After drinking the hot chocolate, if you can wait that long, bring the whipped cream into the bedroom and put it on the spots you want your guy to lick it off of, then have him do the same. Applying the whipped cream yourself ensures that your man pays close attention to all the spots you want him to, guaranteeing your maximum pleasure.
- Feed each other s’mores. Whether it’s in front of a fireplace, over the stove or in the microwave, making something together then feeding each other is a very bonding experience, bringing you closer together and strengthening your connection. Bonus: bring them into the bedroom and feed each other in bed; just think, if the marshmallow or chocolate gets messy, you can always lick it off one another!
What’s being said
- Daisha Monique on 4 easy DIY Halloween costumes
- Bryan Corkins on Is Explicit Music Becoming the New Mainstream?
- Katie Robinson YoPro on The Hot List: Oct. 21
- pinkandblackmag on Why we can’t miss the ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween special
- Paige Brown on Why we can’t miss the ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween special