4 essential pieces for fall
- Kelsey Pomeroy
- On August 23, 2013
Fall and boots are almost synonymous, and this season is no different. Last season it was all about the knee-high riding boots, but now fall footwear is heading toward the other extreme: super short booties. From cut-out, to heeled, to wedge, there are a multitude of options for rocking this trend. A cute pair of black suede booties can be paired with almost any outfit in your wardrobe. With sheer tights, skinny jeans, pencil skirts, or skater dresses; the options are endless. Make sure you grab a pair that are tall enough to give you a bit of edge, but still comfortable enough for daily wear (your feet will thank you).
What’s being said
- Daisha Monique on 4 easy DIY Halloween costumes
- Bryan Corkins on Is Explicit Music Becoming the New Mainstream?
- Katie Robinson YoPro on The Hot List: Oct. 21
- pinkandblackmag on Why we can’t miss the ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween special
- Paige Brown on Why we can’t miss the ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween special